This member of the 260 family has a better than 30% improvement in voltage and resistance accuracy compared to the standard 260-8 Series, perfect for more critical measurements. DC voltage accuracy is ±1.25% full scale; AC voltage accuracy ±2% full scale; and Resistance accuracy ±1.5 º of arc. The 270-5 comes with batteries, manual and test leads with alligator clips; the 270-5RT also includes a built-in rolltop carrying case.
- Higher accuracy specifications for more precise measurements
- Self-shielding taut-band meter movement provides added shock resistance
- Rugged phenolic case with reinforced walls for maximum durability
- Reverse recessed safety jacks prevent operator and tool contact with electrical connections
- Large, tri-colored dial with mirrored scale to prevent parallax error