- Do I need a Return Goods Authorization?
- Where do I send it?
Please complete the Calibration and Repair Form and send with your meter to:
Simpson Electric Company
Attn: Repair Dept.
520 Simpson Avenue
Lac du Flambeau, WI 54538
- What are the costs?
See the section Calibration and Repair Fees on our website.
- What is your method of payment?
We accept checks, wire transfers and credit card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover and AX). Please download our Method of Payment for more details.
Domestic Method of Payment | International Method of Payment
- Is a Certificate of Calibration ("N.I.S.T.") included with the Calibration services?
NO, that is an additional charge (See the section Calibration and Repair Fees on our website.)
- Is the “before and after” data included with the Certificate of Calibration?
NO- that is an additional charge (See the section Calibration and Repair Fees on our website.)
- Do we offer any other type of Certificate free of charge?
YES, a Certificate of Conformance is available upon request
- Is the calibration included with repair services?
YES, it is already figured in the repair costs and ONLY when repair work is needed
- As an end-user, do I return my item to the Distributor or can I send it directly to the factory?
Please contact the distributor where purchased for assistance regarding proper handling of repair.